Monday, December 27, 2010

A Season of Giving

This year we did things a bit differently at my house.  The kids received one gift plus fun things in their stockings.  It worked out really well for me because my wrapping chores on Christmas eve were substantially reduced.  I received wonderful gifts from them.  But what I'd like to share with you are the engravings that my youngest son made for one of his art classes.  They, to me, are absolutely wonderful.


 River of Beer

 Self portrait

 Snow fantasy


Nike


I hope your celebrations were festive and rewarding and that the New Year brings joy and contentment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The engravings are absolutely wonderful. Great talent!

Dan Matyola said...

Matthew is obviously quite talented. You are justly proud of him!

I'm glad to hear that you had a wonderful Christmas. I wish you a new year filled with health and happiness.

Dan