Friday, April 29, 2011

Two Days to Go!


The Walk/Run for Air is Sunday May 1.  Last year it was on the UW campus.  This year we will be traversing Magnuson Park.  So far we've raised over $1800 for the American Lung Association of Washington!  Yay team!

I'd like to thank the following friends who have sponsored me and our team, DeFeet Lung Cancer this year:

Kurt J.
Diana C.
Olive D.
Katy K.
Anne G.
Bill H.
Mildred W.
Renee L
Anasasia S.
Ann S.
Cathryn
Janet B.
Pam P.
Chandler F.


And my team members who will be walking with me:

Anne H.
Merilee B
Andrea T.
Spot
Peter K.
Eric P.
Amanda G.
Peggy J.


There is still time to sign up to run/walk or to donate to the cause.   Thanks so much for all of your support.  It is truly treasured.

Ok, I cannot resist posting this picture.  It gave me a laugh for the day:

2 comments:

odp said...

I think it was the imminent fly-over that the little bridesmaid was objecting to . I'm sure it was pretty loud.

Meanwhile: have a successful walk!

Olive

Dan Matyola said...

I hope that you are doing well, and that the treatment will proceed on course and restore your health. You will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.

It is wonderful for you to take on a leadership role in the walk, to help so many others!

Dan